After your order is confirmed by us and we have granted you access, you must add PI Level indicators to your chart on TradingView.com
indicators are “Invite-only scripts“, which means the code is protected and we must grant access to each user.
Here we explain how to add an “Invite-only script” to your chart in a few easy steps
1. Go to the TradingView website www.tradingview.com and log in to your account.
2. Click on “Charts” or open any chart (“Full-featured chart”).
3. Click on “the Indicators and Strategies” icon [ƒx] located at the top of the TradingView chart panel [or click anywhere in the chart and press the ÷ key].
4. A new window will appear showing all the public scripts and invite-only indicators and strategies.
5. Click on “Invite-only scripts” to gain access. Select the PI LEVEL indicator’s you want to use and click on the indicator to add the indicator script to your account. You are now ready to go!